Thursday, November 5, 2009

:: thank you my dirty dozen ::

... well maybe that is not what I should call my only 12 followers!... but its the only slogan i could think of with the number 12 in it... maybe that's it... we are a secret society... other bloggers are maybe intimidated by my small numbers... you know like a very exclusive club... yes... that is what i will keep telling myself :)...  so thank you my loyal 12 followers you may not be many but you will always be my first dirty dozen... and thank those of you who leave comments... the handful that i've gotten... it brightens my day :) hopefully i will keep you entertained so i don't go down to the awful number of  eleven! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi :)
    i just came across your etsy site and LOVE it and then found your blog LOVE it! so you can now officially count me in as your lucky 13th follower!! I think I will also be placing an order for some birthday invites if i can get over the intimidation factor of sending it to get it printed around these parts!
    So glad to have found your fun and really enjoyable blog.

    blessings,
    julia

    ReplyDelete