Thursday, December 10, 2009

:: gingerbread house time ::

tis' the season to be baking!... i may not like the mayhem that comes with the holiday season but i do love any opportunity that involves baking and a piping bag!... so it is time for my annual gingerbread house making event... i truly love making these little houses... and the snowmen that go with it... and i believe everyone should try to make one... even if you don't have kids its a fun holiday project for all ages... but you never built a gingerbread house?? well... lover her or hate her... martha stewart know her stuff!... so if you're newbies to the whole gingerbread house thing... i suggest you check this link and start assembling! I will be making my house this weekend... i will post pics when i'm done to show you my newest creation! if you make one... post it up!

2 comments:

  1. Omg. These are so adorable, who would want to eat them??? It's been so long since I last baked.. Maybe I should try one of these eh. :)

    Rheea

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely suggestion... perhaps a little Christmas construction is just what I need to finish off my holiday goodness!
    Merry Christmas!

    julia

    ReplyDelete