Wednesday, December 9, 2009

:: my blog spotlight ::

hello my few and loyal followers! i am happy to announce that a blog that i follow myself JUST A GIRL blog has done a spotlight on my shop... very happy indeed... but i was even happier when i read the lovely comments that people have been leaving me... which is nice silver lining to the craziness of the past few weeks... i haven't had time to do anything but work... so a vacation is in order... or at least a road trip... i'll see what i can come up with... maybe i can create some type of mechanism to stretch out the days so i have more time to get things done... you think by now someone would have figured out how... oh well... in the mean time go check out the blog... you should follow Just A Girl... her blog is fun to follow... you'll enjoy all her posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment